QR Code Link to This Post
BRAND NEW. Never used because my computer does not meet required specifications.
For price PLEASE CONTACT.
I will provide a DISCOUNT on the original price.
(Original product page: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/store/d/hp-windows-mixed-reality-headset-developer-edition/91thzqtvgspf).
Immersive experiences are in high demand. And mixed reality is going to be accessible to many more users in the near future. HP Windows Mixed Reality headsets will pair out-of-box with Windows Mixed Reality-ready PCs. Create the thrilling mixed reality experiences that can reach the masses.
– Two high-resolution liquid crystal displays at 1440 x 1440
– 2.89″ diagonal display size (x2)
– Front hinged display
– Double padded headband and easy adjustment knob for all day
– 95 degrees horizontal field of view
– Display refresh rate up to 90 Hz (native)
– Built-in audio out and microphone support through 3.5mm jack
– Single cable with HDMI 2.0 (display) and USB 3.0 (data) for connectivity
– 4.00m/0.60m removable cable
– Inside-out tracking
SYSTEM RECOMMENDATIONS FOR APP DEVELOPERS
Windows 10 – Creators Update (Developer Mode enabled)
Desktop: Intel Desktop i7 (6+ Core) OR AMD Ryzen 7 1700 (8-Core, 16 threads)
Desktop: NVIDIA GTX 980/1060 | AMD Radeon RX 480 (8GB) equivalent or greater | DX12 and WDDM 2.2 capable GPU
Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) 2.2
Thermal design power:
15W or greater
HDMI 1.4 or Display Port 1.2 for 60 Hz HMDs
HDMI 2.0 or Display Port 1.2 for 90 Hz HMDs
1x available graphics display port for HMD
32 bits of color per pixel
16GB or greater
10GB additional free space
1x available USB port for HMD
USB 3.0 Type-A
Note: USB must supply a minimum of 900mA
Bluetooth 4.0 (for accessory connectivity)